We help you built your project
Raymond mill is one of our commonly used milling equipment. Usually used to process limestone, calcite, potash feldspar, talc, marble, barite and other materials with a Mohs hardness of not more than 7. At the same time, the humidity of the material must be less than 6%, and the particle size of the finished product ranges from 80 to 325 mesh. The principle of squeezing and crushing by rollers and rings is adopted.
According to the working principle and working practice of Raymond Mill, the main factors affecting the output of Raymond Mill are:
1. The hardness of the material: the harder the material, the more difficult it is to grind, and the more serious the abrasion of the equipment.
2. The humidity of the material: When the moisture in the material is large, the material is easy to adhere in the Raymond mill, and it is also easy to block during the feeding and conveying process, thereby reducing the capacity of the Raymond mill.
3. The processing fineness of the finished product: the higher the fineness requirement, the smaller the grinding ability of the Raymond mill.
4. Material composition: Before the Raymond mill grinding, the more fine powder contained in the material, the greater the impact on the Raymond mill grinding, because these fine powders are easy to adhere to and affect transportation. For those who contain a lot of fine powder, it should be sieved beforehand.
5. Material viscosity: The greater the viscosity of the material, the easier it is to adhere, resulting in a decrease in production capacity.
6. The performance of Raymond mill parts: the better the wear resistance of Raymond mill parts (hammer head, jaw plate), the stronger the ability of Raymond milling, if it is not wear-resistant, it will affect Raymond Ability to grind.
According to these influencing factors, if you want to increase the production capacity of Raymond Mill, you can start from the following aspects:
1. Regular maintenance and adding lubricating oil to the equipment can make the equipment run more smoothly. Thereby improving production efficiency.
2. Regularly maintain some vulnerable parts. In the process of regular maintenance, it is easy to find faults in advance, so as not to affect production.
3. In the inspection of the sealing device, the sealing of the powder storage tank is very important, so it is necessary to check and adjust the sealing of this part on a regular basis. If a leak is found, it should be sealed, which will affect its production efficiency.
For the above problems, YGM independently developed by CLIRIK can be avoided. YGM Raymond Vertical Mill is an upgraded version of Raymond Mill, its output is 20% to 30% higher than the Raymond mill.
Capacity: 1-30 t/h
Max feeding size: 20 mm
Final product size : 50-500 mesh
Range of application: Feldspar, calcite, limestone, talc, barite, rare earth, marble, phosphate ore, kaolin, bentonite, gypsum, Perlite diatomite, dolomite etc.
With sufficient grinding force, the grinding rollers are reduced, the grinding space is increased, the filling between the material layers is better, the wear between the roller and the ring is small, and the vibration and noise are also reduced. At the same time, the airflow resistance of the fan is reduced, the wind can flow freely, and the air volume is greatly increased, which determines the increase in output.
The mechanism of increasing the linkage pressure of the rollers greatly prolongs the service life of the equipment under the same power.
Using the original roller assembly, the oiling time is increased by 6-15 times, and the use of oil is archived for 30-45 days. Solved the trouble of refueling once in two to three days.
Use higher-precision powder grading without losing coarseness, using a frequency conversion squirrel-cage classifier (patented product), with an accuracy of 80-600 mesh. The classification efficiency reaches 99%.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © CLIRIK 技术和云计算服务支持-91互联